Asphalt Batch Mix Plant
PICS is one of the leading Asphalt Batch Mix (ABM) plant manufacturer and exporter from India. Our ABM Plant Series offers superior quality with many years of expertise and is precisely built with customer focused design.
We deliver the latest technology, quality components, process controls and automation through this ABM Plant. Our plant is affordable and low on maintenance. We provide high quality hot mix asphalt to our customers without any compromise on production.
ABM is prepared by mixing appropriate proportion of aggregates, sand and stone dust, heated and then appropriate proportion of bitumen is mixed on standard temperature and then it is transported to work site. PICS Asphalt Batch Mix Plants are available with capacity from 80 – 160 TPH.
PICS hot aggregate bin with four compartments store the fully insulated capacity and each bin is having independent pneumatic feeding gate control ensure graded aggregate to weighing hopper. The hot aggregate bin elevator is a fully enclosed chain drive system. This elevator is manufactured for long service life and easy maintenance access.
PICS hot elevator capacity is 100 t/h to180 t/h which makes it a superior performer. Our plant consists of a weighing system with load-cells for bitumen. Aggregate, filler and foreign fine materials are separately weighed in PICS ABM plant.
- PICS use standard materials in manufacturing.
- User friendly PLC control panel is provided.
- PICS asphalt batching plant is with modular units and designed for easy
transportation and fast installation.
- Control panel is designed for ease of operation.
- Minimum civil work required to be done on site.
- Unmatched technology.
- Superior quality products.
- Worldwide acceptable technology
- Optimum fuel efficiency
- Energy Efficient
- AC Motors
- Easy to establish (Erection & Commissioning)
- QUICK availability of spare parts
- Environment friendly.
- Easy lubricating and dismantling
- Convenient maintenance and repair.
- User Friendly design.
- High production rate
- Wide duct to slow down air velocity
- Microprocessor based panel board