sand & Gravel
Our sand & gravel washing plants are used by many of the world’s leading construction materials producers to:
- Maximise equipment life
- Maximise resource yield
- Minimise waste
We will work with you to design and deliver a customised processing plant that will add maximum value to your business, whether you require a single piece of equipment as an upgrade to your existing sand & gravel processing activities or a turnkey washing plant incorporating several processing phases.
We will construct an educated and honest assessment of your needs based on the unique requirements of your project, along with specifics on how we feel our equipment can assist address the operational challenges you are now having. Some of the difficulties we deal with for our customers on a daily basis include:
- Quality fines are being lost in your settling ponds.
- Contamination of your feed material with clay
- Contamination of your feed material with organic matter (leaves, roots etc)
- Remove minus 63 micron / 200 mesh particles from your sand and aggregate products with ease.
- More than 95% of process water is recycled for recirculation.
- There will be no need for settling ponds or lagoons